Friday, October 24, 2008

A Tribute to Timmy's Big Sixteen!


What can I say that these pictures don't already say, except Happy Birthday Timmy!!!! Look out girls cuz he's a heart breaker, sesitive, good looking, spiritual and funny, what more can you ask for in a date? Timmy if you get to read this (not sure he reads my blog) I just want to tell you how much I love you and am sorry that I can not be with you on this your Birthday, especially to share with you your ordination to become a Priest and to hear your first Sacrament prayer. I am so proud of how much you have grown in the gospel and what a good brother, son and friend you have become, thank you for texting or calling me whenever you need comfort or advice, I love you and wish you the best!




3 comments:

Theresa said...

Happy Birthday Timmy! Hey,.. i took one of those pics! haha.

Cynthia said...

Timmy is so handsome. I can't believe he can date now, and will soon be driving! yikes! haha

BDN said...

Happy Birthday, BROTHER!