Tuesday, October 7, 2008

My Seven Elevens


Cynthia quoted her crazy 8's so I thought that I might do my 7/11's!
MY ELEVEN GREATEST BLESSINGS
1. Darin
2. Brent
3. Kerstin
4. Matt
5. Cynthia
6. Ben
7. Tim
8. Logan
9. Luke
10. Macie
11. Carlee
SEVEN MORE THINGS TO BE GRATEFUL FOR
1. Jared
2. Shayla
3. Joe
4. Landon
5. Brighton
6. Toriynn
7. Ellalyn
ELEVEN FAVORITE SHOWS (if I can think of that many)
1. Without a Trace
2. Cold Case
3. Law andOrder
4. The Office
5. House
6. Bones
7. Sienfield
8. Trauma the untold stories of the ER
9. Flip this house
10. What not to wear
11. Forensic Files
MY SEVEN FAVORITE ACTIVITIES
1. Talking to my kids on the phone
2. Seeing pictures or videos of my grandkids
3. Shopping with Darin (usually electronics)
4. Reading scriptures with Darin
5. Going to Temple with Darin
6. Playing games with the family
7. Going on an adventure in the Jeep with Darin

Last but not least is my true 7/11 where I go to buy my 64 ounce Ultimate Gulp to get me through the long nights on graveyard!

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

Wow! That was a great idea! Aw, that is so sweet! I love you! Oh, I had a question for you so I'll call you later!