Saturday, October 11, 2008

Listening to the spirit

Tonight while at work the wind started to pick up, I had been dosing and when I realized that it was quite windy, the still small voice said get up and go move your car, well I really didn't think much of it but thought that I'd rather be safe then sorry, so I got up went outside and move my car out on to the street. Well about 30 minutes later I hear a noise and look out the window and the basketball hoop which was in the drive way had been blown down right where my car had been. I know this sounds like a small thing but it is just another testimony that the Lord loves us and wants to direct our lives if we but will listen, for those of you that don't know our car is the only one we have and we have only had it for a month, so to have it damaged or out of commison would not have been a good thing. I am grateful to know that the Lord knows and loves me and cares enough to tell me to move my car!

4 comments:

Theresa said...

I'm glad that HF is watching out for you and that you're listening. Love you.

Cynthia said...

That's awesome!

Shayla said...

I'm glad you posted this experience. It makes me want to try harder to be be more in tune so that I don't miss out on things the Spirit might be trying to tell me. Thanks for sharing!

Theresa said...

that's exactly how i feel too shayla. :)