Sunday, October 12, 2008

Our first snow of the season!

So this morning at work an hour or so before it was time for me to get off work, I looked out the window and saw that it had started snowing. Anyone that is fimiliar with Utah knows that this is not so unusual getting snow this early, but since we have had such a hot summer and really until
last week the tempature has not really been below 50*, it was kind of a surprise, especially since the weather reports have not been right very often. We were happy to see Brent, Ben and Ed yesterday before they went to the BYU football game and hope that they don't have any problems traveling today! The snow does kinda excite me for the season this is my favorite time of year! Happy Sunday everyone!

2 comments:

Kerstin said...

It is supposed to be up in the
80's today here so it has been beautiful. I will seriously cry if it even thinks about snowing before the end of the month and I will be thrilled if it doesn't snow until Christmas.

Cynthia said...

haha ya I'm not enjoying the cold, but it's true I do really love this time of year!