Sunday, September 14, 2008

Well I have finally given in to the blogging idea. Darin my husband has been after me for the last two years to keep a journal, but I have fought it, part because I don't really care to read my handwriting and figure neither would you, but also I think I have been a bit scared to put some of my most personal thoughts down on paper. Now that I think about it though, how is anyone suppose to know who I am or how I feel if I am not willing to do this.....so with that said my goal is to trying keep this blog up at least weekly (we don't have internet access so I have to do it at work on the weekend), here goes I hope you enjoy!

3 comments:

Kerstin said...

awesome, I look forward to reading this.

Theresa said...

awesome! I'm excited too. Now we can keep in better touch. :)

Cynthia said...

SWEET!