Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Cynthia's Wedding


In the begining of August we were blessed with experiencing the marriage of our daughter Cynthia to Joseph Gebhardt in the Las Vegas Temple. What an incredible blessing to have a child enter the Temple worthily and make sacred covenants between spouse and their Heavenly Father. From the perspective of a parent it is humbling and comforting to see them start their eternal relationship on the right foot as best friends equally yoked having put good habits in place at the start. We love you both and are so proud of you!

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

AWWW!!! Thanks! I wish i knew how to make my blog look cute! I don't know how to to do anything but blog and I don't even know how to put the pictures the way I want them! I think when I figure that out I'll update my blog! Thanks again! Love you!