Thursday, September 25, 2008

My upcoming weekend!


So here I sit at work pulling an 18 hour shift so that I can have tomorrow night off! I am so excited because Darin and I are going to escape this town and get away for a day and a half for our second anniversary!!!! First off I want to say that this double shift is awesome because since my work has DirectTV I can watch along with the rest of my family acrossed the nation "The Office" what a way to get me through a long shift and since the guys I take care of generallly go into their own rooms to do their own thing at night I am free to watch whatever I like! I want to stop and take a moment in gratitude for these past two years, I never knew how happy I could be having a best friend, who enjoys spending time with me, having the same goals and basically could be named a saint for putting up with me! We have been through some very difficult times with all that is going on in our families lives, but on the other hand have been blessed with the MOST awesome children and famliy members who have been a great support to us. I also want to thank Ed and JoAnn for being so awesome and going out of their way to include us in the kids lives, having the opposite to compare it to, has made us really aware of how blessed we are and the kids are to have them. Well this blog is really rambling so I geuss I had better just end it, we'll update you on our weekend as we go up into the mountains again and take pictures of the fall changing of the cclors.

7 comments:

Cynthia said...

Awesome! Sounds like a super fun 2 year anniversay celebration! We love you!!! Oh, and our 2 month comes soon! haha

Cynthia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kerstin said...

Sounds like a fun trip, on of these I hope Jared and I can get away for our Anniversary but lets face it that probably won't happen for another 20+ years, oh well. I hope you have a great trip and I hope you surive your 18 hour shift.

Theresa said...

Happy Anniversary. how fun to get away yay!

The Watts said...

Yes I surrivied I had the Office to get me through, it was hilarious as usual and a rare treat from me to get to watch

Theresa said...

i'm jealous,.. haha. I haven't seen it yet.

Cynthia said...

GREAT EPISODE!