Sunday, September 21, 2008

My new hobby!


Well first off this week since I have had so much empty time while trying to stay awake while I work my graveyard shifts, I have been trying to think of some productive things to do with my time. I have been watching a lot of movies, which really do nothing for me except turn my head to mush, I tried reading but my poor eyesight does not do well with the artificial light at night and they get really tired. So anyways I was looking at my daughter Kerstin's blog and saw all the wonderful scrapbook pages she had done on her computer. I am not a big fan of regular scrapbooking because of the time it takes to prepare then clean up, plus the cost can really get expensive, but the electronic scrapbooking looked like something I could really get into. Here is a sample of what I have done so far! I can see how this can become addicting. Unfortuneately until I can get all my pictures on to my laptop I am limited to the pictures I have on here for my experimenting and getting the program down, but it has been fun!

3 comments:

Kerstin said...

cute! Did you do anymore? I want to see..

Theresa said...

you guys are going to get me into this,.. hahaha.

The Watts said...

Yes if you look at my side bar down below my children, I have a slideshow although the pictures are kinda small. I downloaded almost all the free pages from that site lol.