Monday, March 8, 2010

What boredom can produce!

1. Posterise
2. Posterise 3. Cartoon
4.Sepia
5. Sharpen
6. Posterise
7. Fog
Okay so with all the time I have a work with nothing really to do I get a bit bored at times, so my latest venture has been using the tools on my phone to change my pictures, I was going to do what my son and daughter do at times with their blog and have a survey to see which effect you like the best but I don't know how to do that. You may be wondering about the pictures, well I tried out some new makeup on Sunday and Darin took some pictures to see if you could tell the different and if it was well liked can you tell which pictures have the new makeup and which have the old?

5 comments:

Theresa said...

I can't which pictures have the old makeup but you look very nice. :)

Cynthia said...

Well, I think the old makeup might be the first couple, but I can't really tell. But the last few the makeup looks a little different. Beautiful!!! :)

The Watts said...

you figured it out CC

eBN said...

#3 is the best. Mona Lisa.

*watches Smallville*

The Watts said...

Lol actually I was trying to figure out what it reminded me of too funny!