Monday, March 29, 2010

What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas!



Yes I am in Vegas and yes these mighty fine boys happened here too! Arrived this morning at 7am Vegas time and am having a blast hanging out with the boys (mostly Timmy right now, cuz Sean hasn't left for the beach yet and the other two are hanging out with him), got to go shopping with Shayla and the boys, (boy is Brighton just like his dad was at that age) and tomorrow we will have an update as we try and pull off one of my good old Easter Egg hunts?

3 comments:

Kerstin said...

Fun! I am sad we can't be at the Easter Egg hunt though .

The Watts said...

On Friday when I get paid I'll put some money in your account so you can do an egg hunt for the kids, I love you guys!

Cynthia said...

Woe! What happened to baby Logan? He's growing up! Well, I'm glad you got to spend time with them mom! You deserve it! :)