Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Valentine Treats!

So for the last two or so months I have been suffering if you will from broken down cell phone syndrome. Okay so do you think the cell phone companies can really produce a phone that will last the full two years of a contract without either falling apart on the outside or breaking down on the inside? I did however this last contract manage to make it 17 months without breaking or dropping my phone into the toilet, but eventually the screen decided to stop working, so I had to go back to using my old phone (yuck) which lasted about 2 months before it started showing signs of dying. Well a couple of days before Valentines Day we got a text about adding a line, we had been talking about adding a couple of lines so Luke and Logan could have a phone separate from Timmy and getting one for Cynthia and Joey since they don't have a house phone, then of course we could upgrade and get new phones. Well when we got to the store the first thing we were drawn to was the Iphone, Darin had got an Ipod for his Birthday and we loved it, anyways they had this deal going on where if you bought an Iphone for $100 you could get up to 4 Smart phones for free, so we did some checking and they did some bending and we were able to get Darin an Iphone and renew 3 of our existing accounts along with my new account and get 4 Smart phones 1 Impression and 3 Flights. All the phones have internet coverage and by cancealing our Cricket internet access we don't have an increase in our monthly budget. So now all the family should be able to get in contact with each other at a push of a button.......do we love our phones? We will let you know when we get our first monthly bill lol!

9 comments:

eBN said...

Today I bought Shayla a new phone for her birthday... I'm kinda scared she will not like it. :S

eBN said...

So where did all those other phones go to?

The Watts said...

they were all pretty much ruined except for matt's all the rest of us were using either cheap at&t go phones or old ones, but it's hard to go back to the old ones

The Watts said...

Did you give it to her early? if it's a smart phone she'll love it!

eBN said...

She'll get it on her birthday. I had a budget of $40.

The Watts said...

where did you get it? we have Matt's contract coming up on the 6th that can be used to get a decent phone if you'd like i can hook you up!

eBN said...

Well I had Val get it from att.com (Shayla is on their family plan). Of course I didn't stick to the budget silly!

Can't leak too much info on here.

Theresa said...

yay! for new phones. they look great!

Anonymous said...

Athough I have been criticized for getting an iPhone because of the beta plan which, I am told will cost me $800 over the life of the plan, I love my phone. But, like what Oma said, we will see what the first month's bill will be like.