Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Talented Daughers!



I have two Lovely Daughers that I gave birth to, and as I contimplate each of them and who they are I am amazed at how very blessed I am to have them for daughters they are truly amazing and here are a few reasons why.

Kerstin


1. She is the best Sister ever, she takes her time out of her busy life being a mother and wife to call and talk to her 7 other siblings, I don't know many other married people who take the time to stay in contact with their siblings as often as she does.


2. She is a wonderful daughter and probably my best friend (other then my husband) she calls me just to talk to see how things are going and makes me feel important


3. She is an awesome mom and makes sure that her kids get to do fun things like take swimming lessons or go to pre-school even if it means she has to do without


4. She has a talent for Style and makes sure that her family is always looking good (she has been like this since she was 2 years old)


5. She can scrapbook like no other and has blessed our house with many wonderful pictures masterfully designed.


6. She has a talent for trying new things and almost always is successful, when she sees something she likes, she is willing to learn or at least try to learn to do something.


7. She is a good friend and has kept in contact with many of them as far back as her early childhood.


8. She is a good wife and is an example of what it means to be your spouses best friend.


9. She loves the Lord and is always willing to serve when called to.


10. She is the smartest in the family, but is willing to let Brent pretend he is.


Cynthia

1. A peacemaker, she doesn't like it when someone is unhappy and will do what she can to make them happy.

2. An awesome babysitter and has been since she was about 2 and she would want to change Benji's Diapers.

3. She is one of the least judgemental people I know and tries to love and care for people for who they are.

4. Plays the piano by ear and has a natural talent for it.

5. A natural blonde (that truly is a talent these days)

6. A hard working student, when studying never came that easy to her, she always put out the effort and it has paid off for her in college.

7. She has awesome handwriting.

8. She has become a pretty good cook. (or so I hear)

9. She is a faithful Temple attender.

10. She Loves her husband with all her heart.

4 comments:

Theresa said...

congratulations! daughters of the century! although I must say I'm not sure you can measure who is the smartest child in the family until they've all grown up. :) But I agree,.. KT is at the top of the list,... Brent too for that matter just perhaps in different subjects, ways. I would say Cynthia and the others hold their own too.

I love these posts, but I would have to say that you are not giving yourself credit for having some of these same talents and skills. Your children learned from the best. :)Even the skills that you don't think you are great at they probably still learned from you in some way.

Kerstin said...

Awe thanks Mom, though I don't think that I am the smartest, but it is sweet of you to say that.
And I agree with everything you said about CC(except I don't know about the cooking thing, she will have to make me a delicious meal!)!

Shayla said...

I have also noticed how good Kerstin is at taking the time to remember her siblings. I am in awe of how well she deals with being the mother of three. She seems so down-to-earth about raising a family and that is a trait I am striving for (motherhood stresses me). I agree with the style comment as well. She has the best dressed kids around. And related to the scrapbooking comment, she takes the most amazing pictures! I just wish she lived closer...

As for Cynthia, I have always admired what an optimist she is. She always seems so happy. And who doesn't want to be around happy people!? Everybody does and that's why Cynthia has so many friends. She is just a good person and I love that she is friends with all of her family members. And I won't even go into how pretty she is...

BDN said...

I AGREE!! ME LOVE MON SISTERS!!!! :)