Friday, January 23, 2009

Obpa's Birthday Surprise!


Next week on the 29th of January is Darin's Birthday! I really wanted to throw him a surprise party, but almost everyone that he would want to be there lives out of town and couldn't come, so I thought maybe cards or emails would be a great surprise for him and make him happy! I don't need to tell you that he is feeling a great void in his life right now with not seeing Macie and Carlee and could use any thoughts and kindness given to him, he really wants to be part of the family and mentions a desire to build a relationship with each of you often. I know not many people read or respond to my blogs, but this would really mean a lot to me! His email address is richardwatts929@hotmail.com and our home address is 128 E. Mutton Hollow Rd, Kaysville, UT 84037 for anyone who prefers the mail system! Thanks!

5 comments:

Theresa said...

fun. :) what a good wifey you are. how very considerate and thoughtful.

Kerstin said...

Can you remind me about this like a day before his Birthday? I have a bad memory;)

Theresa said...

i'm using google calendar to send me an email reminder.

Shayla said...

We'll be sure to send him something. Wish we could come up for a visit. Hopefully soon!

Cynthia said...

okay! Sounds great! I'll stop by the bookstore and get him a card and maybe a little somethine else!