Saturday, January 17, 2009

Life is Busy!!!

You might say how can life be so busy when you really don't have anything interesting worth saying or anything exciting happen worth telling, so thus the reason for the gap in posts. Well the fact of the matter is both of my jobs suddenly changed my schedules, which means I am working in the days and don't have the luxury of being on the computer ( only a short time really Friday night or Saturday afternoon). This means that I get to see my sweet husband in passing and the work around the house is not getting done...... due largely to the time issue and because of that most of our spare time in the week together is spent doing one of the two things below!



Mom and Dad Watts will be home in about 6 weeks and we have basically destroyed their house and could probably use the next 6 weeks 24/7 to fix it and still not be done, so we do what all 16 year old kids do when they get stressed out.........get out the Wii. So basically for all of you who have been wondering what we have been up to..... it is this....... working and working again and the rest of the time is spent at the Temple or playing the Wii, you might think ....what a waste of time, but you should see how good I am at bowling now, even with my left hand! Don't you think our Mii's look just like us? Boy have we become competitive......

5 comments:

Shayla said...

You guys are too funny.

BDN said...

Haha.

I love how in the first Wii picture you can see your face in the screen, taking the picture, Mom. Hahaha.

Theresa said...

hahaha. i agree. life is busy. My router just died on use last night. good thing it died over my nice vacation,.. just like we are finally getting around to getting Dan's laptop fixed this weekend too,.. Love how all of my breaks are filled with the work I've been putting off. :)

Theresa said...

not to mention my house is trashed after Dan did such a nice job cleaning it last weekend.

Cynthia said...

haha! Great times! Joey and I wish we had a wii most the time, so instead we usually just play hannah montana uno (I know, poor Joey having to deal with my disney faves) but anyways, we used this wonderful holiday to clean house and catch up/get ahead on homework! Love you guys!