Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Luke's awesome snow adventures!!!!







We have had a lot of snow the last couple of days and Luke has been couped up inside the house. Yesterday afternoon right before dark he asked if we could get the sled out so he could go sledding, so this morning when we got home from work Obpa got the sled out for Luke. When I got up from my sleep Luke was excited to showing me his sledding skills, it was a lot of fun, he also decided to make a snowman, at first it was hard cuz the snow was so powdery that it wasn't sticking together, but eventually this is what we came up with. He said it was the greatest time he had had in the snow! Check out more pictures on his slideshow to the left at the top of this blog!

3 comments:

Theresa said...

cute. I love the extra pics on the slideshow. :) I can't believe how much everyone is growing up. Luke looks so tall in some of those pictures like he's going through growth spurts right now. :)

BDN said...

I hate the snow.

But I miss Luke!!

Cynthia said...

I also hate the snow, but Luke looks like he is having fun!!