Monday, November 8, 2010

Something is Fishy at the Watt's House!

Things started to become fishy around our house shortly after a camping trip with one of the homes I work for, we went to Pineview Reservoir and camped for a couple of nights with our boys, they like to fish so we decided to get our license and fish with them. That trip was not the most successful, I caught a 10 inch Bass and Darin caught the second picture shown here. After getting back from camp we went fishing on Labor day and I caught a couple of various types small fish and then we tried to fish at a pond nearby without any luck. then I started fishing about once a week with the boys at work and was pretty sucessful catching trout. We decided to go fishing and camping for our Anniversary and were not sucessful there either we were down in Utah county and didn't really know the area, but when we started fishing back in the Ogden area I was sucessful, Darin was at school most the time and felt left out and even at one point was ready to give it up, but after October Conference we tried fishing with a fly and guess what Darin out fished me and decided he liked fishing after all.....below are a few pics of our catches!

3 comments:

Theresa said...

fun! I love fishing! just not necessarily eating it. :)

Kerstin said...

I hve never been fishing but I have always wanted to go. It looks like you and Darin are becomming quite the fishermen. I bet the fish are tasty too!

Anonymous said...

It is fun fishing and tasty, too! Oma has a recipe she got from a friend that she bakes or grills the fish in!