Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!!!


I've noticed while there is such a Holiday as Father's Day it seems to take the back burner to Mother's day, here are some of the things that I have noticed:

1. Most of the wards that I have lived in, while they always seem to have something nice for the Mothers almost always the Father's are forgotten. (unless you have a super ambitious RS President or other ambitious Sister in the ward)

2. I don't remember ever hearing a Sacrament Meeting with talks dedicated to Father's, but almost every Mother's Day there is at least one talk on Mothers.

3. While the media might have a few reminder commercials out there for Father's Day, it is nothing compared to Mother's Day and it is little and late in coming.

With these few things said I'd like to dedicate this post to the wonderful Father's in my life, there are many and they each have Blessed my life in so many ways I could never count! I Love each of you and hope for you a Wonderful Father's Day!!!!!!

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Ditto! Happy Father's Day to you all. :)